SURA 67. Mulk, or Dominion
1. Blessed be He in Whose hands is Dominion; and He over all things hath Power;-
2. He Who created Death and Life, that He may try which of you is best in deed:
and He is the Exalted in Might, Oft-Forgiving;-
3. He Who created the seven heavens one above another: No want of proportion
wilt thou see in the Creation of [Allah] Most Gracious. So turn thy vision
again: seest thou any flaw?
4. Again turn thy vision a second time: [thy] vision will come back to thee dull
and discomfited, in a state worn out.
5. And we have, [from of old], adorned the lowest heaven with Lamps, and We have
made such [Lamps] [as] missiles to drive away the Evil Ones, and have prepared
for them the Penalty of the Blazing Fire.
6. For those who reject their Lord [and Cherisher] is the Penalty of Hell: and
evil is [such], Destination.
7. When they are cast therein, they will hear the [terrible] drawing in of its
breath even as it blazes forth,
8. Almost bursting with fury: Every time a Group is cast therein, its Keepers
will ask, “Did no Warner come to you?”
9. They will say: “Yes indeed; a Warner did come to us, but we rejected him and
said, ‘Allah never sent down any [Message]: ye are nothing but an egregious
10. They will further say: “Had we but listened or used our intelligence, we
should not [now] be among the Companions of the Blazing Fire!”
11. They will then confess their sins: but far will be [Forgiveness] from the
Companions of the Blazing Fire!
12. As for those who fear their Lord unseen, for them is Forgiveness and a great
1. Know Allah before you start calling people to Islam. Get to know His dominion and greatness.
2. Get to know how Allah perfected His universe,
3. Look at the birds above you, look at the seas below you and ask yourself, “Who can control all of this except Allah?”
4. All these meanings pave the way for anyone aiming to start Da’wa. Fill your heart with love for Him, before you start calling others to His religion.
source: Amr Khaled