Aishah (Allah be pleased with her) reported: The Prophet (Peace be upon him) said, “The Miswak (tooth-stick) cleanses and purifies the mouth and pleases the Rabb.” (An-Nasa’i and Ibn Khuzaimah)
Ibn Umar (Allah be pleased with him) narrates that the Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him) said: “‘Make a regular practice of the Miswaak, for verily, it is healthy for the mouth and it is a Pleasure for the Creator (i.e. Allah is pleased with the Muslim who uses the Miswaak)’.” (Bukhari)
Anas (Allah be pleased with him)reported: The Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him) said, “I stress upon you to use Miswak (tooth-stick).” (Bukhari)
Prophet (SAW) said : “A Salaah performed after using the Miswaak is seventy times superior to the Salaah performed without Miswaak.” (As Sunanul Kubraa)
Prophet (SAW) said: Two Raka’aats of Salaah after using the Miswaak is more beloved unto me than seventy Raka’aats without Miswaak.” (As Sunanul Kubraa)
Prophet(SAW) said: “Had I not thought it difficult for my Ummah, I would have made it obligatory on them to use the Miswak (tooth-stick) before every Salat.” [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]
Get a free miswak from miraclebrush.com when they have in stock.
How to use a miswak?
- Simply scrape off about half an inch from the tip.
- Then chew the tip gently until brush-like
- Start brushing horizontally.
- After brushing wash the tip.
- Store miswak in packet provided so it doesn’t become dirty.
- Before going sleep store the miswak in a glass filled with water and put the part of the miswak that was used and leave it overnight to be soaked.
- In the morning cut the bristles and start from step one again, this ensures u have clean bristles every day so that it is more hygienic and effective.
[Source: MiracleBrush.com Team]
- Eliminates Odor
- Sharpens the Memory
- Sharpens the Intelligence
- Increases reward for salaah
- Shaytaan becomes displeased with one who uses miswak
- Dental research has discovered interesting information about the miswak. Chemical analysis revealed that it contains a total of 19 natural substances, which are beneficial to dental health. Its natural antiseptics have a bactericidal action, killing harmful micro-organisms in the mouth, the tannic acid it contains has astringent qualities which protect the gums from disease, and its aromatic oils increase salivation. Because of its built-in antiseptics, the miswak needs no cleaning, and because its bristles are parallel to the handle rather than perpendicular, it can reach more easily between the teeth, where a conventional toothbrush often misses more