87:8 (Y. Ali) And We will make it easy for thee (to follow) the simple (Path).
The Prophet(SAW) said “Make things easy for the people, and do not make it difficult for them, and make them calm (with glad tidings) and do not repulse (them).” (Al-Bukhari)
The Prophet(SAW) “Teach others, make things easy, not difficult. When any of you is in a state of anger, let him keep silent.” (Related by Al-Bukhari in Al Adab Al Mufrad and by Ahmad).
pay it forward
1. Always make dua to Allah to make things easy for your self and others.
Allahumma la sahla illa ma ja’altahu sahla, wa ‘anta taj-alul hazna idha she’ta sahla
O Allah! There is nothing easy except what You make easy, and You make the difficult easy if it be Your Will
2. If you see an elderly person, ask if you can assist them with their shopping or crossing the road.
3. Give up your seat on the bus if someone else is standing
5. When teaching someone something make it simple for them to understand.
6. Offer to help a mother with a baby while they are shopping