2:148 (Y. Ali) To each is a goal to which Allah turns him; then strive together (as in a race) Towards all that is good. Wheresoever ye are, Allah will bring you Together. For Allah Hath power over all things.
3:133 (Y. Ali) Be quick in the race for forgiveness from your Lord, and for a Garden whose width is that (of the whole) of the heavens and of the earth, prepared for the righteous,
5:48 (Y. Ali) To thee We sent the Scripture in truth, confirming the scripture that came before it, and guarding it in safety: so judge between them by what Allah hath revealed, and follow not their vain desires, diverging from the Truth that hath come to thee. To each among you have we prescribed a law and an open way. If Allah had so willed, He would have made you a single people, but (His plan is) to test you in what He hath given you: so strive as in a race in all virtues. The goal of you all is to Allah. it is He that will show you the truth of the matters in which ye dispute
79:4 (Y. Ali) Then press forward as in a a race,
Ayesha (RA) said: “I raced with the Prophet (Sallallâhu alaihi wasallam) and beat him in the race. Later when I had put on some weight, we raced again and he won. Then he said, ‘This cancels that’, referring to the previous occasion.”(Ahmad, Abu Dawood)
Usain Bolt Berlin 2009 world record 9.58s
Running is a great way to lose weight, and there’s nothing like a little competition to make your exercise a little more fun and varied. Of course, good technique is important.
Running without proper technique is like trying to drive with a flat tire.
- Keep your head up. (Not looking at the sky up).
- Watch your arms. A huge mistake even among experienced runners is bad arm form.
- Think/talk to yourself and others. Find reasons to keep going.
- Run your own race. While you can use your watch as motivation , listening to your body is more important.
- Take care of injuries and don’t press yourself to run injured.
- Join a local running group.
- Do speed work, since it will teach you to run faster.
- Don’t run in the dark, especially if you run alone.
- Don’t run your hardest every day.
- When running land of the middle part of your foot
source: top 10 running tips