SURA 114. Nas, or Mankind
1. Say: I seek refuge with the Lord and Cherisher of Mankind,
2. The King [or Ruler] of Mankind,
3. The god [or judge] of Mankind,-
4. From the mischief of the Whisperer [of Evil], who withdraws [after his
5. [The same] who whispers into the hearts of Mankind,-
6. Among Jinns and among men.
Surah An-Naas (Chapter of Mankind) is used for protection against the evils of Shaytan and the Jinn. It was revealed to Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) at a time when a witch had put a spell on him, causing him difficulties.
When you are having problems with your heart, conscious, or beliefs, recite this Surah to chase the Shaytan away and clear your mind. Remember, that no harm can come to you without the permission of Allah and He is the best of protectors.