SURA 105. Fil, or The Elephant
1. Seest thou not how thy Lord dealt with the Companions of the Elephant?
2. Did He not make their treacherous plan go astray?
3. And He sent against them Flights of Birds,
4. Striking them with stones of baked clay.
5. Then did He make them like an empty field of stalks and straw, [of which the
corn] has been eaten up.
1.This surah tells us that this whole universe belongs to Allah. It tells us that Allah is capable of punishing every tyrant in every time, “Have you (O Muhammad – SAWS) not seen how your Lord dealt with the owners of the Elephant? Did He not make their plot go astray?” ( 105:1-2).
2. The plotting of Allah’s enemies is weak. It has no real effect and it would not last for long because Allah’s might will stand in its way, “And He sent against them birds, in flocks, striking them with stones of Sijjîl (baked clay). And He made them like (an empty field of) stalks (of which the corn has been eaten up by cattle).” (TMQ, 105: 3-5).
3. Seek Allah’s help against His enemy and yours.
source: Amr khaled