74:38 (Y. Ali) Every soul will be (held) in pledge for its deeds.
2:286 (Y. Ali) On no soul doth Allah Place a burden greater than it can bear. It gets every good that it earns, and it suffers every ill that it earns. (Pray:) “Our Lord! Condemn us not if we forget or fall into error; our Lord! Lay not on us a burden Like that which Thou didst lay on those before us; Our Lord! Lay not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Blot out our sins, and grant us forgiveness. Have mercy on us. Thou art our Protector; Help us against those who stand against faith.”
Abdullah b. Omar Prophet Muhammad said: “We are all shepherds and we are all responsible for those who are under our hands (i.e. in our flocks). An administrator is a shepherd. The man is the shepherd of the family. A woman is the shepherd of her husband’s home and children. We are all shepherds and we all are responsible for our duties as such.” (Bukhari, Nikah, 91)
The Prophet(SAW) said “Anyone who neglects the responsibility of care, this is sin enough for him” Abu Dawud
Prophet Muhammad said: “Responsibility is removed from those who are sleeping until they awake, from children until they reach the age of maturity and from mental patients until they recover.” Abu Dawud
Responsibilities – Khalid Yasin
1. Always remember The human being is above all, responsible before Allah. Everyone will have to account for their words and actions, attitude and behavior before Allah.
2. Parents are responsible for their children. These days parents share both responsibilities.
3. The primary function of the father – is responsible for fulfilling the financial and spiritual needs of the family, for protecting them against all kinds of danger and for making all necessary efforts to bring the children up properly.
4. The primary function of the mother- is responsible for the home, taking care of the children, and working towards a peaceful and happy family environment with her husband.
5. Ensure your children learn to be responsible from a young age. Teach them a skill to help in the home and allocate the chore to them. Reward them if they have done a job well.
6. Be accountable for your actions. Do not make excuses or blame others.
7. If you make a mistake learn from it, instead of repeating it.
8. Live with integrity and moral values
Consciousness of responsibilities